Pests are a common problem anywhere in the world. Keeping a clean home does not guarantee that the place is free from problems. There are a lot of hidden creatures that might be a menace to the house and make you and your loved ones fall sick. Here in this article, they will discuss the common diseases caused by pests in Sydney, and we shall also talk about how to protect your homes in Australia from the infestation of pests.
Common Types of Pests Found in Sydney
Before they get into the methods of protecting your house from pests, you should first be aware of the kinds of problems found in Sydney and the diseases these can cause.
Pests are a growing concern in Sydney because of its climate. The most common pests you need to beware of are cockroaches, termites, bed bugs, ants, wasps, rodents, rats, mice, and spiders.
Common diseases caused from Pests
Babesiosis : Chills, fever, headaches, weariness, and nausea are symptoms of babesiosis, which is transmitted by black-legged ticks, which can be carried by dogs. Distening of the liver or spleen might occur in advanced stages.
• Bacillus cereus: Bacillus cereus is a type of food poisoning induced by cockroach droppings.
• Cat Scratch Disease: Cat Scratch Disease is a common bacterial disease spread by fleas that is commonly felt after a cat bite or scratch. Chills, lethargy, vomiting, chills, nausea, fever, and swollen lymph nodes are some of the symptoms.
• Chikungunya: A mosquito-borne pathogen that has spread over Africa, Europe, Asia, and the Caribbean. It has been discovered in the United States as of 2014, but it is uncommon on the West Coast. Joint discomfort, headaches, muscle soreness, and fever are all possible symptoms.
• Choriomeningitis: This is a disease spread by mice that can cause meningitis in the brain. It has been discovered on the West Coast. Poke Root, a herbal treatment, has been used to cure it in the past.
• Dermatitis: Mites on mice transmit dermatitis to humans when these insects bite them. Itchy skin, irritation, and blistering are all symptoms.
• Ehrlichiosis: This disease is spread by ticks known as “Lone Stars,” which can be found in the Midwest and on the West Coast. Rashes, fevers, diarrhea, muscular aches, cramps, nausea, disorientation, joint pain, exhaustion, and cough are some of the symptoms.
• Favus: Favus is a contagious skin disease carried by domestic fowl and other animals caused by a fungus. Itching, inflammation, and pain are some of the symptoms.
Why Choose Professional pest control services in Sydney
Most people in Sydney prefer taking home remedies because they are scared these solutions offered by the pest control services will drain their savings. The reason why they have gained immense popularity over the years is that their answers are pocket-friendly. They have been designed thinking about the financial limitations of the customers so that the maximum number of people can afford it.
When the problem is minor, just a tiny piece of advice can help you get rid of the pests. In this scenario, they offer free advice to their valued customers over a phone call. If you are curious to know how much their service would cost you, they can also offer you a quote over the market. This means you don’t need to pay extra charges to get expert advice.
They offer both residential and commercial services.
Whether it is a residential or commercial area, these means be it an office or home you can avail their services and get rid of pests. Their experts pay a visit to both commercial and residential areas. They have over 20 years of experience in the field of pest control. They can offer you solutions that are cheap and effective, and easy to implement.
Quarterly Visit per Year
They offer three visits per year every four months, which ensures the house is free from pests at all times and you can be safe from the common diseases caused by pests in Sydney.
Therefore, if you wish to get in touch with a professional pest control service who can help you get rid of common diseases caused by pests in Sydney. They offer in-house service anywhere in Sydney. Their rates are highly affordable, and they have compelling and easy solutions that can eradicate pests from your house.