Signs You Need To Call A Professional Rat Exterminator
- The first thing you need to do is look for pest droppings. You need to check your kitchen cabinets, basement, crawl spaces, and behind and under the heavy furniture to ensure that rats have not dug a hole over here and to hide the food.
- If you have noticed stains on your carpets, upholstery, clothes, etc., this indicates that there are rats or mice in your home. So without delay, you need to call pest control in Darlinghurst.
- If there is some kind of bad or strange smell in your home, this is an indication that pests have entered your home a long time ago.
- Scratch marks on the walls or furniture, paper shreds on the floors, and bite marks on the kitchen cabinets do indicate that rats are living with you in your home.
- If you can hear unusual or irritating noises such as squeaking, gnawing, or scurrying in the night or during the day, then you must not wait to call a professional rat exterminator in Sydney.